I’m here to help you dive deep into your business.
We’ll find the hidden treasure that makes your business amazing (maybe you didn’t even know about some of it).
Then we’ll bring it to the surface to attract your right people.
Top 5 Reasons I Love Working with Small Businesses
- I totally get it, I relate cause I come from a line of entrepreneurs, DIYers and self-employed folks.
- There are not too many cooks in the kitchen – I work best connecting one-on-one or in small groups.
- I love using my 20 years of design education and experience to make a direct impact on peoples lives.
(I’ve been in this profession since I was 17!)
- There is nothing better than helping people reach their personal and professional goals.
- Small businesses are usually more forward-thinking and open to new ideas and ways of doing things.
Do you think we would be a good match?
My best work happens when I’m working with clients who are passionate about their businesses and are committed to bringing positive change or experiences into people’s lives. I’m especially fond of anything involving music, art, dance, crafting, sewing, food, beer, wine, vintage fashion or design, pinups, burlesque, home decor, gift giving, festivals & events, outdoor exploration, environmental sustainability, travel, tourism, outdoor adventure, healthy living, community building, and helping others’ improve their quality of life in general.
I prefer to work with micro- or small businesses, but if the project is aligned to my values I’d love to hear about it.
If you’re in your business just to make a buck then you’ll be better off finding a different agency to work with.